How to take a perfect Pawtrait!
The higher quality the picture you send us, the better the result will be! Smartphones are fine but please no selfies, use the rear camera.
Here are a few top tips:
- Take photo in a bright area (preferably sunlight)
- Avoid shadows
- Front angle with your pet sitting or standing up, not laying down
- Get down to your pets level to take the photo
- Pets neck/upper chest is present in image
- A great way to get them to sit still is to hold their favourite toy or treat over your phone
Our artist will draw your pet's head and upper chest only and will include accessories such as collars or harnesses unless given instructions to remove.